May 23rd, 2009
- Moving media files to separate hard drives. Listening to Milton Nascimento - Tudo Que Voce Podia Ser & remembering something a long time ago
- @brendalong http://twitpic.com/5sv9q - What a place - interesting geology - thanks for sharing!
- Watching Speed Racer (2008) on MaxHD - extreme saturated colors in everything from wardrobe to sky (reviews have told me to expect little).
- @buffalopine Thank you so much! This upcoming event will be a new medium for, but she figured it out. Now she will know what to do. Ken
- Put window air conditioning units in the areas where the central air isn’t enough (computer & television rooms).
- Watching @unmarketing’s Time Movie at http://thetimemovie.com
- Loving 1TB iomega UltraMax desktop hard drive that I found in the Apple section of Best Buy. eSATA, USB 2, FireWire 400 & 800 cables in box.
- I just impressed myself by using the Internet to figure out & solve the check engine light 1) did it to be frugal 2) gained a new confidence
- @ReneeCrabtree 1) You know stuff 2) You share stuff! Did you send your own business card design from a file or did you use their selection?
- http://twitpic.com/5rt14 - Daughter practices painting to prepare for June 6 downtown live exhibition.
- @ErinBlaskie Praying all goes well, that your health is fully restored, that the numbness & dizziness is temporary, solved by neurologist.
- Listening to Mustang Sally ? http://blip.fm/~6vn7x sent by DJ @HappyHotelier before putting top down on the Mustang for a morning drive.
- @MeredithGould Thank you, Meredith. Gonna head to grocery store soon to stock up on snacks, beverages, & ingredients for you know what. Ken
- @ReneeCrabtree Thx for sharing source of your business cards - http://overnightprints.com - I’ve been looking for just such a recommendation
- Thrilled to wake late on the Saturday of a holiday weekend with no plans but love & peace.
- 2 startling tweets: “entire flock of swallows just attacked my cat” ~ @CathySavels | “I keep hearing an insomniac rooster” ~ @lifeontheedges
- @liorahess I’m sleepless too. Woke with allergy. Hoping to soon settle in the couch for an early morning nap. Small dogs prevent bed return.
- @zaneology Beau at school http://bit.ly/1xLeC “she takes me places” (cool) “don’t know” (funny in context of his knowledgeable definition).